Salary – £17,000 – £18,000 + AMAZING Benefits!
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
To manage potential personal injury claims from the point it first enters EasiDrive to the Point the Medical Is Instructed. Ensuring the cases are of a standard to be passed through to a member of our Panel of Solicitors.
Key tasks will include:
- Call clients to consolidate any potential injury claims
- Maximize all claims and potential new claims including passengers.
- Manage all cases from the initial call to the Medical being instructed.
- Ensure all data recorded is factual and punctually correct
- Support and promote all company products and services to meet business targets.
- Complete necessary administration, e.g. productivity, case notes etc to ensure up to date records available.
What you can bring to the role:
- Up to date knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to work under own guidance and as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!