BI Analysis Manager
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
Reporting to the Senior BI and Data Manager and working closely with the BI Development Manager and Senior stakeholders you will have responsibility for understanding the reporting analysis and insight needs of the business. Working with the business leadership team to deliver a reporting strategy and plan. Leading a team of analysts to provide quality and timely business insight to inform decision making.
Key tasks will include:
- Creating and implementing a reporting, analysis and insight strategy
- Leading a team of analysts to deliver quality and timely insight using the tools available and suggesting new processes/techniques as appropriate
- Understand business requirements and priorities, planning the resources accordingly to support demand, using the appropriate planning and communication tools
- Developing Power BI to improve utilisation and efficiency
- Working closely with the BI Development Manager providing feedback and suggestions on data warehouse development
- Maintain positive and solution-oriented approach to work, providing open and honest feedback to other team members and key stakeholders
- Ensure robust review and testing processes are implemented and followed on all reports delivering data to the Group to support the single version of the truth
- Ensure your own continuous development by Internal and external networking to stay current on Industry developments
Core Leadership Responsibilities
- Manage the delivery of team projects
- Create and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Maintain a current and accurate view of the performance of your team and individuals, reporting and taking action as required
- Use GTI to manage the performance of your direct reports, ensuring the continuous personal improvement of your team
- Manage team resources to ensure the right people are in the right place at the right time
- Manage the quality of the team, ensuring regular auditing, feedback and development planning
- Meet regularly with the team and individuals to ensure they are kept fully engaged and aware of key messages, operational focus areas and developments
- Generate a customer excellence culture and leading operational delivery of our customer standards and promises
- Lead your team in meeting all internal and external regulatory requirements, including data protection
- Ensure risk is managed and interventions are enacted wherever necessary
What you can bring to the role:
- Experience working with complex data and how to extract key insights to drive business performance
- Expert in Power BI
- Excellent SQL Server knowledge – SSAS Tabular knowledge an advantage
- Understanding of data warehousing principles
- Ability to breakdown and understand complex Excel spreadsheets
- Able to ask the right questions to get to the true requirements of a request
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business including Senior Management
- Innovative and solution focused with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to support, engage and lead
- Knowledge of finance and case management systems
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!