Car Valeter - Horsham
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
Cleaning cars and commercial vehicles inside and out ready for rental.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensure that all vehicles are cleaned to a showroom standard inside and out
- Responsible for checking the tyre pressure on all vehicles
- Look at the Oil on all vehicles and ensure its kept to the appropriate level
- You will be manoeuvring vehicles around the valet bay and around the office grounds
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles are fuelled.
- Checking all vehicles for any damage inside and out and reporting any damage to the depot employees.
- Responsible for ensuring your work station is kept clean and tidy at all times.
What you can bring to the role:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in service maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to work under own guidance and as part of a team
- Ability to motivate and engage with your team
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!