As Casual Driver, it will be your responsibility to collect and deliver replacement vehicles to our clients.
Key tasks will include:
- Part of your role will be to check vehicles for damage upon delivery and collection
- You will ensure that when handing over vehicles to our clients that vehicle controls are explained thoroughly
- Responsible for welfare of you and other drivers on the road
- You may liaise with council offices and testing stations.
What you can bring to the role:
- Excellent customer service
- You must ensure you are polite and courteous at all times
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We are the 67th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times TOP 100 list.
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!