Our Claims Conversion Handlers are here to assist customers who have been involved in a road traffic accident that was not their fault. They provide our clients with exceptional customer service at all times.
Key tasks will include:
- Assess new accident referrals from business partners to ascertain whether they are fault or non-fault
- Make all necessary checks and enquiries into liability before arranging a replacement hire vehicle and/or repairs for non-fault clients, ensuring all processes relating to credit hire and credit repair are managed in line with SLAs and agreed standards
- Handling calls quickly and efficiently with clients, customers and insurers to discuss, record and progress cases, politely and professionally
- Ensure data is processed accurately
- Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting our products and services
- Completing any administration,
- Working efficiently and proactively to achieve your targets and progress your caseload.
- Investigation work around the liability of the claim
What you can bring to the role:
- Good time management, organisational and priorotising skills
- Integrity and respect for others
- True customer focus
- Real passion for your work.
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!