Claims Conversion Handler
Are you looking for an inbound customer service / motor claims handler role, NO outbound calls, potential to earn up to £24k working in a really fun, modern, busy open plan office. If so then get applying for this role!
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
Assess new accident referrals from business partners to ascertain whether they are fault or non-fault, and assist customers by providing our clients with exceptional customer service at all times.
Key tasks will include:
- Making all necessary checks and enquiries into liability before arranging a replacement hire vehicle and/or repairs for non-fault clients, ensuring all processes relating to credit hire and credit repair are managed in line with SLAs and agreed standards.
- Handling calls quickly and efficiently with clients, customers and insurers to discuss, record and progress cases, politely and professionally
- You’ll also need to ensure data is processed accurately.
- Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting our products and services
- Completing any administration,
- Working efficiently and proactively to achieve your targets and progress your caseload.
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!