Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery. We are also proud to be recognised as a Sunday Times TOP 100 companies to work for 2019 & 2020.
Overview of Role:
Assess new accident referrals from business partners to ascertain whether they are fault or non-fault, and assist customers by providing our clients with exceptional customer service at all times.
Key tasks will include:
- Making all necessary checks and enquiries into liability before arranging a replacement hire vehicle and/or repairs for non-fault clients, ensuring all processes relating to credit hire and credit repair are managed in line with SLAs and agreed standards.
- Handling calls quickly and efficiently with clients, customers and insurers to discuss, record and progress cases, politely and professionally
- You’ll also need to ensure data is processed accurately.
- Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting our products and services
- Completing any administration,
- Working efficiently and proactively to achieve your targets and progress your caseload.
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Role specific Knowledge:
- ABI GTA
- Knowledge of our business Partners
- Knowledge of Motor Insurance and liability
- How to determine if a vehicle is RW or UNRW
- Services offered by Easi-Drive