Client Losses Support Handler
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
Working in conjunction with the credit hire litigation and conversion teams to provide a significant key role in maximising hire recovery for the group.
Establishing a main point of contact and support for clients who have received a hire vehicle via EasiDrive Limited where additional supporting documentation is required from external sources. A key point of contact for banks and external organisations querying required documentation.
Ensuring that appropriate case supporting documentation is obtained in timely and efficient manner to support the departmental litigation strategy
Key tasks will include:
- Contact clients by all appropriate means to establish their financial means that led to their need to obtain a credit hire vehicle.
- Supporting clients throughout this process to ensure the best possible customer journey.
- Obtaining mandates to make the relevant request to the appropriate external organisations for this information on behalf of the client.
- Liaise with banks to obtain bank/credit card statements along with details of any other bank accounts the client may have.
- Liaise with employers and / or accountants regarding any financial losses and supporting documents
- Required to manage the smooth progress of obtaining these documents.
- Handling potentially difficult clients to gain the best result for the client and the business
- Supporting the litigation department
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Great empathy and resilience on dealing with difficult situations
- A high level of client care
- Ability to act on own initiative to deal with any customer complaint resolution in a non-frictional manner
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!