Salary + uncapped bonus (average £6,000 OTE)
Overview of Role:
First point of contact for potential clients who have been involved in a road traffic accident, and who have received a hire vehicle via EasiDrive Limited. You will be required to obtain impecuniosity information and documents from clients, signing clients up to agreeing to use Garvin’s solicitors. You will be responsible for issuing court proceedings for outstanding hire and repair losses for EDAM.
Key tasks will include:
- Contact potential clients by telephone to obtain full details of the accident circumstances.
- Obtain a detailed account regarding the use of the hire vehicle and their understanding of this.
- Obtain bank/credit card statements along with details of any other bank accounts the client may have.
- Make enquiries re sufficient funds enabling them to pay for the hire vehicle themselves. Impecuniosity enquiries.
- Manage the claim from initial qualification to the receipt of the Forms of Authority.
- Make initial contact with clients after escalation to litigation, sign them up to Garvin’s so proceedings can be issued where client has no personal injury claim.
- Make contact with other associated parties to the claim e.g. Clients own insurers to determine whether there are any other losses that need to be included in court proceedings.
- Prepare files for litigation so that court proceedings can be commenced.
- Get the clients to sign up to the use of the Direct ID open banking system that allows us to instantly see a client’s financial position in order to take a view on impecuniosity.
- Review financial reports obtained from direct ID and bank statements obtained from financial organisations to make an impecuniosity position on the evidence.
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Great empathy and resilience on dealing with difficult situations
- Previous objection handling experience