Credit Hire Litigator
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
Responsible for recovering uninsured losses from third party insurers including credit hire/credit repair.
Key tasks will include:
- The efficient risk assessment of liability/causation/ and quantum issues
- Client care skills to include liaising with client’s to obtain necessary instructions in relation to any allegations of liability, fraud, causation or quantum and to effectively manage client expectations
- Discussing clients financial situations in detail with them
- Make relevant intel enquiries on cases where causation/fraud has been raised as an issue
- Collating special damage and to obtain documents in support
- Pro-actively manage a minimum number of 150 files
- Maintain good professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Deliver a quality service
- First time resolution of customers queries – to reduce calls escalate.
What you can bring to the role:
- Strong litigation skills
- Handling files from inception to completion, including trial
- Conducting case management conferences
- Preparing applications
- Reviews and risk assessments
- Attending conferences with both clients and counsel (if necessary)
- Knowledge of the civil court procedures and relevant case laws relevant to credit hire
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!