Group Learning & Development Advisor
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
To deliver the L&D strategy working collaboratively with business leaders. Ensuring all employees have the knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver their role.
Key tasks will include:
- Create, deliver and evaluate learning solutions as required by the business
- Deliver the L&D training schedule modules which you are responsible for
- Work collaboratively with business leaders to develop nd deliver learning initiatives
- Manage the EDAM Apprentice Academy
- Manage the delivery of regulatory and legislative training
- Manage qualification investments and training contracts
- Provide specific learning and development support to teams across EDAM
What you can bring to the role:
- Live and breathe our values
- Administration and organisation skills
- Problem solving & decision making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills and the ability to both help individuals and groups
- Knowledge of credit hire is preferable, although not essential
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!