Internal Account Executive
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, you are responsible for building a territory of accounts by selling the services of Easidrive into the SME market, primarily bodyshops. Continue to manage the relationship and performance of all new Business Partners won. Manage relationships and account manage an existing portfolio of Business Partners. Recognise areas of improvement and excellence and manage these appropriately through our GTi performance tool
Key tasks will include:
- Create and develop long term relationships with EDAM Business Partners
- Identify and maximise opportunities to develop new business streams
- Work to ensure the best commercial return from all Partner relationships
- Act as an ambassador for EDAM, promoting our services
- Act as a conduit between Business Partners and EDAMs key stakeholders ensuring a timely and professional flow of communication
- Ensure EDAM Customer Promises and Standards are adhered to and provide remedial advice and actions as required
- Compile, review and report on KPI’s, identifying trends and taking appropriate actions in the best commercial interests of EDAM, and for the benefit of Partner relations.
- Collect, record and maintain accurate data
- Manage strong relationships with the people you work with, both internally and externally
- Manage day to day activity on behalf of the Business Partner, including commissions, contracts, terms and queries.
- Adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements, including data protection
- Deliver on personal objectives, standards and targets
- Contribute to the #oneteam delivery of your teams objectives, standards and targets
What you can bring to the role:
- Able to effectively manage challenging situations where a Business Partner may have a serious service issue or complaint
- Ability to work to targets, KPI’s and deadlines
- Is able to make cold calls without any hesitation.
- Is able to handle objections and ask probing questions to uncover opportunities
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!