Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery. We are also proud to be recognised as a Sunday Times TOP 100 companies to work for 2019 & 2020.
Overview of Role:
As Casual Driver, it will be your responsibility to deliver and collect our fleet of replacement vehicles to our clients.
Key tasks will include:
- Your main role will be to deliver and collect our fleet of replacement vehicles. You will provide a high standard of customer service by completing a thorough and detailed handover to ensure our clients are familiar with all aspects of their replacement vehicle.
- The use of public transport either to and/or from collection or delivery of vehicles.
- The use of electronic Tablets / PDA’s to complete and return our Credit Hire Agreement once signed by clients
- Driving experience is essential
- Responsible for the welfare of yourself and other road users.
What you can bring to the role:
- Excellent customer service
- You must ensure you are polite and courteous at all times
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Must to able to follow clear instructions
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative