Motor Claims Recovery Negotiator
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
We are looking for experienced negotiators in Credit Hire or Motor Insurance claims with excellent motivation and endless enthusiasm, a will to succeed and the ability to think for themselves whilst working well with a team in a target driven environment.
As a Recovery Negotiator, reporting to our Recovery Manager your overall responsibility will be to
pro-actively manage a claims caseload to recover debt from third party insurers.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensure clients’ claims are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Liaising with insurers and repairers when necessary to deliver the best possible commercial outcome from a financial perspective in line with business objectives
- Working to achieve individual and collective targets
- Great attention to detail to updating records with accurate clear notes of discussions, next steps and time scales
- The investigation of causes of non-payment delays and their prompt resolution will be key
- Producing a chronology of events if a hire period is disputed
- The escalation of files to litigation, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and evidence is enclosed
What you can bring to the role:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned by experience of liability, fraud and indemnity, ideally within a cash recovery role
- Have a proven and quantifiable track record of consistently achieving targets
- Assertive and persuasive with first-class negotiation and all-round excellent communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions when necessary complements your results-driven, tenacious approach and strong customer service skills.
- Good time management, organisational and prioritising skills
- Integrity and respect
- Experience within the motor claims industry is essential
- Solid understanding of the ABI GTA, liability arguments & relevant case law
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Good problem solving skills across a wide range of areas
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Bonus scheme with OTE of £4,850 pa but with potential to earn £13,250 pa
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!