Overview of Role:
As On Hire Handler , reporting to our Technical Team Leader your overall responsibility will be be to monitor hire throughout the period of repairs or until we recover PAV in order to ensure full recovery of hire charges
Key tasks will include:
- Ensure that Clients and Business Partners are kept updated on all claims.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and ensure that all processes relating to Credit Hire and Total loss are managed in line with operational and department SLA’s and to the timescales laid out within the ABI GTA.
- Full file review to ensure recoverability at point case is allocated.
- Provide a 1st class service to the client ensuring products and services are explained accurately.
- Collect, record and maintain accurate data
- Resolve Third Party telephone and written queries according to standard procedures and within agreed timescales.
- Support and promote all company products and services to meet business targets.
- On-hire reviews to ensure recoverability of ongoing hire charge
- Complete necessary administration, e.g. productivity, case notes etc. to ensure up to date records available
- Complete in-depth liability reviews where needed to ensure the best outcome agreed for Easi Drive and our client
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Ability to deliver a high quality experience for your customers by phone, letter or email providing accurate and correct advice
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative