Overview of Role:
As Payment Liaison Coordinator you will be part of the Invoicing team, responsible for managing claims from completion of hire, to passing the file to our recoveries team. This involves collating invoices and contracts to make up payment packs. You will also be required to communicate with body shops, clients and internal departments to ensure that all the paperwork is available at the earliest opportunity whilst providing feedback where necessary.
Key tasks will include:
- Complete risk reviews and assess recoverability of a file.
- Working closely with other departments of the business to ensure we are providing feedback where necessary but also delivering quality payment packs.
- Checking and approving of rental agreements
- Creation of ABI GTA compliant payment packs to be sent to Insurers.
- Active chasing of all outstanding invoices and documents required for the creation of the payment pack.
- Ensuring data is processed in an accurate and timely manner in order to achieve set KPI’s. Attention to detail is key.
- Providing a quality service to Business Partners with clear progress updates, and clear requests for information from them.
- Completing necessary administration, e.g. productivity, case notes etc. to ensure up to date records available. Ensure all paperwork is completed and checked before sending to insurance companies.
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Competent in Microsoft office
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
- Experience in the Motor Claims industry
- Understanding of ABI GTA
- Understanding of Recoverability