Overview of Role:
Reporting into the Chief Finance Officer, you will oversee the full end-to-end administration of payroll for circa 320 staff using our integrated HR and Payroll system, Cascade.
This is an independent role which will require strong stakeholder management, data accuracy and time management to ensure all deadlines are met.
Key tasks will include:
- Full responsibility for the accurate and timely delivery of monthly payrolls across the Edam Group;
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and maintaining data integrity;
- Overseeing the year end process and HMRC submissions accurately;
- Dealing with complex payroll queries;
- Management of third-party payments, including but not limited to Pension. Tax and PAYE contributions;
- Expenses and P11D management;
- Reconciliation of payroll.
What you can bring to the role:
- Working and technical knowledge of payroll systems (preferably Cascade Payroll);
- Experience with pension administration and compliance;
- Intermediate Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookups etc);
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to liaise and communicate effectively at all levels across the business including Senior Management;
- A team player;
- The ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.