Recoveries Team Leader
Motor Claims Recovery Team Leader
£25,000 – £30,000
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
Negotiating in Credit Hire or Motor Insurance claims with excellent motivation and endless enthusiasm, a will to succeed and the ability to think for yourself whilst working well with a team in a target driven environment.
As Recovery Team Leader your key responsibilities will be to manage a team of handlers through support, development and motivation. You will manage handlers and ensure that they meet and exceed set KPI’s.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensure clients’ claims are dealt with swiftly and professionally
- Support Recovery Team Leaders in managing existing handlers through performance improvement plans
- Prepare and deliver continuous development workshops across operations
- Use GTi to manage own performance and performance within the team
- Ensure the team deliver quality claims handling and customer service, providing feedback to the team where required
- Manage outstanding work and distribute where appropriate, ensuring each handler has a manageable caseload.
- Compile and review statistical analysis of specific elements of their team’s role, to ensure trends and issues are highlighted, monitored, reviewed and reported, and appropriate action taken
- Be the point of contact for escalated issues and complaints
- Create incentives for the team that will motivate and drive performance.
- Complete individual quality audits on a monthly basis to ensure best practice and SLA’s are adhered to
- Monthly 1-2-1’s are conducted and documented, providing regular feedback on individual performance and conducting performance management where appropriate
- Manage adherence against timekeeping e.g. log-in/out – breaks & lunches. Report sickness and conduct return to work interviews and apply the company attendance policy
- Build solid relationships with the key contacts within our Business partners
- Ensure that team is updated on all business updates, department/structural/process changes.
What you can bring to the role:
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned by experience of liability, fraud and indemnity, ideally within a cash recovery role
- Have a proven and quantifiable track record of consistently achieving targets
- Assertive and persuasive with first-class negotiation and all-round excellent communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions when necessary complements your results-driven, tenacious approach and strong customer service skills.
- Good time management, organisational and prioritising skills
- Integrity and respect
- Experience within the motor claims industry is essential
- Solid understanding of the ABI GTA, liability arguments & relevant case law
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Good problem solving skills across a wide range of areas
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Bonus scheme with OTE of £4,850 pa but with potential to earn £13,250 pa
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!