Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
As Recovery Negotiator reporting to our Recovery Manager your overall responsibility will be to proactively manage a caseload of claims to recover debt from third party insurance companies.
Key tasks will include:
- Ensuring clients’ claims are dealt with swiftly and professionally and making sure you achieve individual and collective targets
- Apply great attention to detail to updating records with accurate clear notes of discussions, next steps and time frames.
- Looking into the investigation of causes of non-payment delays and their prompt resolution will be key, together with:
- Producing a chronology of events if a hire period is disputed, liaising with insurers and repairers when necessary
- The escalation of files to litigation, ensuring the correct procedure is followed and evidence is enclosed.
What you can bring to the role:
- A proven track record within a fast-paced, target-driven environment, underpinned by experience of liability, fraud and indemnity.
- Excellent knowledge of the ABI GTA and credit hire case law, you’re assertive and persuasive with first-class negotiation and all-round communication skills
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Excellent time management and good prioritising skills required
- Dynamic, results driven outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!