Repair Monitoring Handler
Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
Monitor repairs in order to ensure full recovery of hire charges.
Key tasks will include:
- Collect, record and maintain accurate data
- Manage strong relationships with the people you work with, both internally and externally
- You’ll also need to ensure data is processed accurately.
- Timely resolution of queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Promoting our products and services
- Completing any administration
- Adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements, including data protection
- Working efficiently and proactively to achieve your targets and progress your caseload.
What you can bring to the role:
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced high pressured at times environment
- Ability to deliver a high quality experience for your customers either face to face, by phone, letter or email providing accurate and correct advice
- Ability to work as part of a team and using your own initiative
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!