Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
We’re looking for an Agile Test Specialist to join our growing team. With a strong collaborative focus and a drive for continuous improvement, you’ll play a key part in driving the implementation of operational excellence which enable better practices for our Delivery Teams to develop features that delight our customers. You’ll be an experienced Agile advocate, with a strong testing background and a desire to iterate, innovate, and instigate quality-driven approaches and processes. You’ll have a breadth of knowledge in all testing techniques.
Key tasks will include:
- Tracking and maintaining defect lists
- Aiding development teams to ensure the resolution of recorded issues
- Undertaking appropriate manual testing tasks and test execution
- Designing, implementing and executing modular automated testing suites
- Ensuring the highest quality and confidence leading up to product release
- Assisting in the product release process
- Creating / reviewing appropriate test documentation
- Previous experience in manual and automated testing experience
What you can bring to the role:
- 2+ years manual and automated testing experience
- Good knowledge of web or desktop application working environments
- Preparing test scripts /test data for both manual and automated testing
- Experience with Automated Testing frameworks
- Good communication skills
- Worked to agile methodologies
- Can prove understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good knowledge of various SDLC models (Vshape, SCRUM, Rapid Application Development)
- Good understanding of various test case design techniques
- Experience in the testing of Windows applications
- Experience in the testing of webbased applications and across multibrowser/Operating systems
- Testing websites, web services, Windows applications Desirable.
- Cucumber, Selenium, FitNesse, QTP, Twist or similar test automation frameworks
- Great team worker; team first mentality
- Tenacious and ambitious
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!