Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery.
We are also proud to be recognised as a 2 Star Top 100 Best Companies to work for in the UK.
Overview of Role:
As Taxi Coordinator you’ll be part of the Fleet Team that manages the company’s fleet of vehicles. You will be responsible for the accounts of Taxi Drivers who have been involved in non-fault accidents.
Key tasks will include:
- Liaise with different council licensing offices throughout the UK on a daily basis.
- Build exceptional working business relationships with your clients and the council offices throughout the UK.
- Sourcing suitable vehicles for a range of chauffeurs and taxi drivers all with their own individual needs and requirements
- Work quickly and efficiently to make decisions on vehicles being sent out to the client.
- Working from live fleet data to find suitable vehicles.
- Problem solving where issues arise.
- Source vehicles from other rental companies when required.
What you can bring to the role:
- Up to date knowledge of all Microsoft packages especially EXCEL
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to work under own guidance and as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have an open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
- So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!