Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
As Transport Coordinator you’ll be part of the Transport team that manage all Casual Drivers and the logistics around the delivery and collection requirements and managing the cost of deliveries and collections efficiently to maximise output and minimise costs.
Key tasks will include:
- You will map out and plan the logistics for a bank of casual drivers
- You’ll coordinate our team of drivers to ensure that vehicles are delivered in line with company service level agreements and the promise to our customers is kept.
- You will be responsible for generating rental and damage agreements for individual cases.
- Part of your will be to cross hire vehicles if none are available on our current fleet.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring vehicles are roadworthy and fit for hire.
- Accurately allocating petty cash.
What you can bring to the role:
- Up to date knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to work under own guidance and as part of a team
- High level of numeracy and ability to deal accurately
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!