Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We are a group of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal, comprehensive first-class service delivery. We are also proud to be recognised as a Sunday Times TOP 100 companies to work for!
Overview of Role:
Working at our Horsham depot you will be responsible for ensuring all fleet vehicles are cleaned to a professional standard.
Key tasks will include:
- Deliver high quality car maintenance and cleaning support
- Maintain the highest standard of safety and cleanliness for EDAM Vehicles
- Manage strong relationships with the people you work with
- Order and maintain adequate stock levels
- Adhere to legislative and regulatory requirements, including COSHH
- Deliver on personal objectives, standards and targets
- On occasion you may be required to carry out some fleet / vehicle based office responsibilities
- Contribute to the #oneteam delivery of your team’s objectives, standards and targets.
What you can bring to the role:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Experience in service maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Confident and approachable with a positive outlook and attitude to work
- Ability to work under own guidance and as part of a team
- Health & Safety
- Highly self-motivated with a proactive approach
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Saving Scheme
- Football Tickets
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity
- Healthcare Package
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We are a Sunday Times TOP 100 company to work for
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a modern open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!