Who we are!
Assisting clients nationwide involved in road traffic accidents, EDAM Group provides a comprehensive range of in-house post-accident services, outsourced claims management, repair management, legal services and replacement vehicles. We’re a collaboration of companies established in 2001 working towards and guaranteeing the same goal: comprehensive first-class service delivery.
Overview of Role:
Visual Files Senior Software Developer to come and join our busy, thriving team of specialists within our IT department.
Key tasks will include:
- You will be responsible for gathering information and evaluating outputs.
- Ability to manage strong relationships with your stakeholders and manage/support the scoping, planning and delivery of development projects.
- Required to deal with all aspects of coding and debugging and ensure that you collect, record and maintain accurate data.
- Case management knowledge and have the ability to liaise and collaborate with Business Analysts.
- Deliver stable software developments and understand the business requirements to design a solution that will fully meet the business needs.
- Ensure that any change follows Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
What you can bring to the role:
- Essentially, you will have vast Visualfiles experience.
- Excellent communication skills and takes an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Possesses a broad knowledge of IT with a good knowledge of several generic desktop software tools and, where applicable, deeper knowledge of at least one of the software applications used within own organisation
- Microsoft .NET
- Legal workflows
- Agile software development
- SQL Server
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Problem solving
- Handle objections and ask open questions
Benefits & Rewards:
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays
- Annual performance bonus of up to £1,250
- Pension scheme
- Company car scheme
- Free breakfasts
- Buy/sell holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Saving Scheme
Why should you choose to work for EDAM?
- We have a vast variety of amazing benefits for you to enjoy, in-fact we have one of the best benefits packages in Manchester!
- We have a great culture
- We live for our Values: Fun, Passionate, Integrity, Innovative, Respectful and One Team
- We offer award winning training
- We always aim to promote internally, there are always opportunities to progress your career
- We’re a 2 STAR Best Companies Company
- We pride ourselves on our impressive Net Promoter Score
- We have a super funky open plan office with a relaxing sociable breakout area that has its own football table!
So why wouldn’t you choose EDAM!
We are incredibly passionate about our people, we believe it’s the people that make our business what it is, a fun, hardworking, dynamic organisation that offers you the chance to develop a long-lasting supportive career.
Our values are an integral part of our day to day lives at The EDAM Group. Do you live and breathe our values? If so we would love to hear from you!